Photobucket

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Chewing Gum Does You No Favors.



"Chewing Gum is really gross, chewing gum I hate the most." Willy Wonka
I don't know about you but I wholeheartedly agree with Mr. Wonka.  I was out today waiting while my daughter was at a class.  Many other mums were there as well.   All of us smiled pleasantly but didn't engage in much talk other than a few, quick pleasantries.  We all seemed to be trying to relish the quiet 45 minutes we had on our own.  But there was a skunk amongst us.  Another mum chewed and snapped and smacked her gum.  In short, I was disgusted - and I heard her despite sitting in a different room.  I cringe just thinking of meal time at her home.   

I see no reason to ever chew gum.  I have yet to see someone look good doing so.  Many people who do chew gum tend to do it after meals.  Be marvelously well-mannered, don't be a Violet Beauregarde.

  


Either brush your teeth again or carry mints.  Otherwise you may end up like....



No comments:

Post a Comment